|~♥~| Académie du Sable d'Or |~♥~| Index du Forum

|~♥~| Académie du Sable d'Or |~♥~|
C'est en Lousianne, l'Amérique française, que se situe la toute nouvelle Académie du Sable d'Or... Des déserts ou des vallées, des ruisseaux ou des fleuves tout participe à la beauté de ce décor mythique ! Venez marquer l'histoire de l'académie ...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Php Facebook Application Tutorial

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    |~♥~| Académie du Sable d'Or |~♥~| Index du Forum -> Les terrains de concours -> Concours par équipe
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
eldenike
Elèves

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Php Facebook Application Tutorial Répondre en citant

Php Facebook Application Tutorial
> DOWNLOAD

You can also rename the folder to facebook-php-sdk-v5 or something. Facebook PHP SDK v4: Making Requests to the Graph API try { $me = (new FacebookRequest( $session, 'GET', '/me' ))->execute()->getGraphObject(GraphUser::className()); // Output user name. Pingback: Adding an iFrame to your Facebook Application in 2010() . Learn how to easily implement the Facebook SDK PHP library (v4) with easy to follow examples to get your site integrated quickly. Direct Relief is a humanitarian nonprofit with a mission to improve the health and lives of people affected by poverty and emergencies. Web design Brisbane Adriana mmmmhhh. You can do it from the Status and Review menu as shown below. Bummer. Reply Eltayeb Hello man thx for the tutorial but i have a very weird problem, i did everything as u did and changed nothing but when i run the file it keeps giving me the same No session, please login.. Once you have a list of permissions, pass them to the getLoginURL method as an array: // Requested permissions - optional $permissions = array( 'email', 'userlocation', 'userbirthday' ); // Get login URL $loginUrl = $helper->getLoginUrl($callback, $permissions); Facebook PHP SDK v4: Application Permissions // Requested permissions - optional $permissions = array( 'email', 'userlocation', 'userbirthday' ); // Get login URL $loginUrl = $helper->getLoginUrl( $permissions ); If no permissions are provided, itll use Facebooks default publicprofile permission. You need to make your application public once it is ready to go live. Kelsey This talks about posting a facebook app, but it doesnt really go into actually creating it. Test Apps have their own App ID, App Secret and settings. Or, you can go directly to developers.facebook.com. Deepak how can make the output result of this php script as a attractive images&. printr( $ex ); } If all went well, you should see your Facebook name. Setting up a Facebookapplication Before youre able to start, its necessary to have a Facebook account and a web hosting account. That said, you can log a user out of Facebook in v5 using the getLogoutUrl() method on the FacebookRedirectLoginHelper. sam Hi, any way great tutorial. vibhas i dont understand that server thing at all please help . This is especially useful when working on a local environment. Like Us: While we are on the topic of facebook, like The Geek Stuff on facebook. } You can also typehint function & method arguments that take an access token. Do you have any fix for that? Reply Ben Marshall says: August 25, 2014 at 10:18 am If your app is on Facebook Canvas, use the getSession() method on FacebookCanvasLoginHelper to get a FacebookSession for the user. Pingback: marciorosa.org Developing a Facebook Application for absolute beginners - Complete listing Tools and resorces for the ultimate web developer() . Any idea why? By the way, what I want to achieve is this. You will need to make use of either sample code, write code yourself, or have a third party develop your content. Arun Hey! Heres a python tutorial for making python facebook apps on Google App Engine! . From here you can also view the User Stats and the API Stats for the application. Click below to let us know you read this article, and wikiHow will donate to Direct Relief on your behalf. Stevor Hmm. The important part is it needs to included before any output is sent. Facebook really needs to hire you. See a list of the available modifiers below: Modifiers Name Description Type redirect The picture edge is a special case, as when requested, it will by default return the picture itself and not a JSON response. Just to be clear, the redirecturi should take me back this same file location, right? Reply Ben Marshall says: June 17, 2015 at 7:57 am Ive updated the tutorial with the new v5 (4.1) features. Sad face. 7 Fill out your app content. Submit Already answered Not a question Bad question Other Video Things You'll Need Facebook account Online server (or server access) Web pages (coded for your app) EditRelated wikiHows How to Advertise on Facebook How to Create a Facebook Profile How to Protect Your Private Information on Facebook How to Make Your Facebook Page Viral How to Copy and Paste on Facebook How to Retrieve Deleted Facebook Messages How to Download Facebook Videos For Free How to Make a Slideshow on Facebook How to Make a Heart on Facebook How to Post a YouTube Video on Facebook Sources and Citations Show more 5a02188284
como agrego el boton seguir en mi facebookhow to make an iframe app for facebookfacebook for mxitcss notification box like facebookfacebook messenger for nokia e75 free downloadwhat is the password for facebook private profile viewerkeyport nj police facebookfacebook for qmobilefacebook emotional cover photofacebook chat profile pics

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    |~♥~| Académie du Sable d'Or |~♥~| Index du Forum -> Les terrains de concours -> Concours par équipe Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation